IS IT SAFE TO COME TO CURZON CINEMAS?
We take the health and safety of our guests and our staff very seriously.
We are following government safety guidelines as well as advice from the United Kingdom Cinema Association (UKCA).
What safety measures have been put into place?
In line with government and industry guidelines, we are putting a number of safety measures in place so that you can relax and enjoy the cinema experience, safe in the knowledge that we have everything covered.
This requires a few changes to your usual cinema visit:
- We kindly request customers bring and wear masks in public areas when not sitting down and eating or drinking either in the auditoriums or cafes/bars.
We ask that you book your tickets online to reduce the time spent at the box office and to ensure safely distanced seating.
We have put measures in place to ensure you can order, pay for and collect food and drink safely.
- We have staggered the start times for all of our films to reduce the number of people arriving and leaving at any one time so that we can keep our queues and corridors free.
- We have reduced the number of available seats in our cinemas so that you can sit comfortably with enough distance between you and other guests.
- We have made complementary hand sanitiser readily available throughout our cinemas.
- We have trained our staff to handle extra cleaning measures and will be thoroughly cleaning all screens and seats between film showings.
WILL FOOD BE AVAILABLE AT THE CINEMA?
All our cinemas have a classic selection of cinema snacks and drinks - and in those cinemas where we have a hot menu, our full menu is on back! All food and drink orders will be taken by our hosts outside the cinema and will be ready for you to collect on your way through to your seats when the time comes.
HOW DO I GET IN CONTACT WITH YOU?
WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MY MEMBERSHIP?
If your membership was cut short by lockdown we will automatically extend it for the length of time lost. This extension will start when your local Curzon cinema has reopened. Any free tickets that remained on your account will carry over for this extended period.
WHAT IF I AM STILL SHIELDING?
If you are shielding, please contact our member support team at [email protected] and we will arrange to pause your membership until a time when you feel it is safe to return.