PRIZE DRAW RULES
No Time To Die - Royal Box Competition T&Cs
- The competition is available from 23 September 2021 until 11:59PM 27 September 2020.
- The competition is available for all entrants in the UK 18+.
- To enter tag a friend in the comments of the competition Instagram post and make sure you’re following @CurzonCinemas on Instagram
- A person can enter multiple times depending on how many tags they put on the post
- Entrants to the prize draw must be aged 18 or over unless otherwise specified and resident in the UK.
- The winner will be chosen completely at random.
- Curzon reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying such eligibility, the prize may be withheld until Curzon is satisfied with the verification.
- The prize is for one winner to win four tickets to watch No Time To Die on Sunday 03 October at 16:20 at Curzon Mayfair with the Royal Box Experience. The Royal Box Experience includes four tickets in our private Royal Box, a bottle of Moët (or drinks of equal value) and four snacks.
- The prize must be used for one group - the winner and 3 guests and cannot be sold or exchanged separately
- The winner will be informed by Wednesday 29 September 2021 via Instagram DM
- Winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize by Thursday 30 September or the prize will be forfeited and given to another entrant (at random).
- The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Entry is open to those who are not employees or contractors of the promoter or immediate family members of employees or contractors of Curzon.
- The winner and any permitted companions will be solely responsible for travel to and from the venues and all other expenses. Curzon assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which winners may be required to pay at any time in connection with a prize.
- You are not obliged to accept the prize draw if successful. Curzon reserves the right to select a new winner if a selected entrant does not respond within 24 hours.
- Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw or of administering the ticket allocation. Curzon reserves the right to exchange information and data regarding the prize with third party ticket providers and/or service providers.
1) What is covered by these Prize Draw Rules (“Rules”)?
These Rules describe the terms and conditions applicable to the prize draws we run on the CURZON Channels (as defined below) or on our Social Media Platforms (as defined below) (the “Rules”), which complement the instructions accompanying the launch of the prize draw (“Launch Message”). In the event of conflict between these Rules and the Launch Message, these Rules prevail.
We may revise these Rules from time to time, by continuing to take part in the prize draw, you will be deemed to have agreed to the revised rules.
2) Who runs the prize draws (“Promoter”)?
The prize draws are run by Curzon Cinemas Limited (Registration No 00283280) and Curzon Film World (Registration No 01243421) with their registered office located at 20- 22 Stukeley Street, London WC2B 5LR (separately or jointly, as relevant “Promoter”). We are the Promoter of the prize draws, unless another promoter joins us, in which case we will make it clear in the Launch Message.
“CURZON Channels” means our cinemas, our membership scheme, our websites and apps. Our websites include the following and their mirror and derivative versions, ‘storefronts’, or applications:
“Social Media Platforms” means the social media platforms used by the CURZON Channels to facilitate our communication with you, they include but are not limited to:
3) Entry to the prize draw and eligibility
To be eligible to enter the prize draws, you must be 18 or over, resident in the UK and N.Ireland, unless otherwise indicated in the Launch Message. Your entry will only be valid if you comply with the instructions in the Launch Message (e.g. correctly responding to a question, replying with a keyword). The Launch message will include the prize details, start date, closing date(s) and time, prize draw date(s). Any entry received after the closing date(s) and time will not be entered into the draw.
You may enter the prize draw as many times as stated by the entry mechanic. You cannot enter the prize draw if you are one of our employees (including our group of companies), their families, agents or anyone else connected with the prize draw. No third party entry, entry submitted by agents or bulk entry allowed. We may reasonably ask further information to verify your eligibility. The prize may be withheld until we are satisfied with the verification.
We may suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw in the event of fraud, abuse or error, at any time, without giving prior notice.
4) Selection at random and prize
The winner(s) of the prize draw will be selected among all eligible and valid entries under independent supervision. We will notify the winner(s) within a reasonable time, using the contact details provided at the time of entry or the details made available to us by the Social Media Platforms.
The prize is awarded subject to your acceptance. If we cannot contact you, if the prize is unclaimed or declined within the timeframe indicated in the Launch Message, we may draw a supplementary winner. If not timeframe is indicated in the Launch Message, it will be deemed to be a 14-day period.
You will be responsible for all travel, accommodation and hospitality costs to be incurred to redeem the prize, unless otherwise indicated in the Launch Message. If a third party provides the prize, you may have to accept such third party’s terms and condition.
In the event that the prize becomes unavailable, we will substitute it for a prize similar in value. The prize cannot be redeemed in cash or credit.
The prize is personal to the winner(s) (and their guest(s), where relevant), it cannot be transferred.
5) Please note that we do not make any warranties
Unless prohibited by law, we assume no responsibility and are not liable including but not limited for:
-any costs or expenses which the winner(s) may incur in connection with a prize;
-any inability of a winner to receive the prize;
-any prize become unavailable or is rescheduled or modified;
-any incorrectly filled entries, delayed entries, lost entries;
-any errors in the Launch Message, notices or information related to the prize.
6) Personal information
The entrants’ personal information will be collected, stored and processed to administer and assess the prize draws.
If a third party provides the prize, we may share your personal information with such third party in accordance with the data protection laws in force. We will also share the winner(s) personal data with such third party for the purpose of administering the prize allocation.
The winner(s)’s participation or contribution in publicity relating to the prize draw may be required; in such case, it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree(s) that their name, place of residence may be disclosed to the public. The prize only is the compensation for the winner(s)’s public participation or contribution.
7) What laws apply?
Please note that these terms, their subject matter and formation (and any non- contractual disputes or claims) are governed by the laws of England and Wales. We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
8) How can you contact us? How to resolve any conflict?
When contacting us we strongly recommend you don't email us confidential or personal information. If you do, it's at your own risk although the terms of this policy will apply to our use of that information.
For general enquiries or complaints, please contact [email protected]
Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to process your enquiry.
Alternative dispute resolution is also available to assist you in resolving disputes online without having to go to court. The European Commission has established a website for online dispute resolution which is available at: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr